Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Iconic questions

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you going to update your website?
    Or are you relying on word of mouth?
    There seems to be little info there. No pictures of the drivers, no info at all about the new X-overs and no prices for anything.
    For someone logging in, it doesn't really seem like you are in business.
    Sorry, but that's what I see.
    Ron

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the website re-design completed.

    All that is left are the specification (literature) sheets for the different speakers, crossovers, and systems. Once I have all of them done, I will upload the new website to the same location, replete with links to the new pdf's of all of the literature.

    I have all of the small and large format HF driver spec sheets done, the new 704-8A Compound Driver sheet done, and one of the big woofer sheets done. It takes me about 4 hours to create one from scratch, thus, time is a factor here.

    It is taking me longer than I expected, but that's been my lot in life lo these past few years... forums

    At any rate, it's VERY close to going full steam ahead: parts are on order for new speakers, we've got three new crossovers ready for first-run production, we're already building, staining, and finishing enclousres for customers, and now the website. Once all of the pieces fall into place, we'll be busier than we'd ever dreamed, I think.

    In the meantime, if you have anything in particular that you are looking for, we can probably get it to you now.

    Just let me know.

    I'll make a big announcement when everything's up on the website.

    Thanks for understanding - new ventures always seem to take longer to get rolling than anyone expects...

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Todd!
    I had been wondering.
    Ron

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.